Project Meeting: 26th November 1998
At: 9:30am, MVB 3.35
Present: Henk, Cliff, Mike, Jim
This was a planning meeting. So instead fo writing up meeting minutes Ive made a planning document.
Short Term Actions
- Get wearable directory on Tao, by way of getting a back up solution for Tempest. [hm/cr]
- Contact HP Labs CNS to find out if they can build NT onto one of the Uni's Kayaks. [jbr]
- Get next version of speech engine onto Tempest. [jbr]
- Fix Render manager so that it doesnt hang around while TTS is operating. [mcm]
- Mike to get Cliff going on the GPS issues. [mcm]
- Mike to show Henk where the problems in the noteserver are. [mcm/hm]
- Jim to show henk the audio files for HP UX and Linux so that we can find out how to port
LM to HPUX - or can we make Audio a jacket only function?? [jbr]
This page last updated June 27, 2002
The material displayed is
provided 'as is'. Contents may not be reused without prior permission.
For problems or questions regarding this web
contact Cliff Randell.