Project Meeting: 9th December 1998
At: 9:30am, MVB 3.35
Present: Henk, Cliff, Mike, Jim
- We now have a wearable directory on Tao for backups, but need to make a backup script.
- We have rebuilt a Solaris box with NT4 (prawn) and successfully added it to the
University network. [jbr/rt/hp-cns]
- We have new version of the speech engine. It works well for Jim, but gave Cliff some
problems. Nonetheless, best engine yet. [akos/jbr]
- Render manager is fixed, apart from eccentric handling of multi-part notes.
- Cliff is motoring on GPS (has contacted manufacturers) and has a plan to investigate the
source of the TTFF problem. [cr]
- Henk has removed all seven memory leak bugs from the note server. [mcm/hm]
- Cliff has proposed changing from a 6v to 12v power system. All agreed! [cliff]
- Jim has patched audio software so that it can be compiled (tho not executed) at HP on
- Jim has added 'help' command to audio. [jbr]
- Make a backup script for Tao. [hm/cr]
- Improve makefiles to reflect all dependencies and work with each other as necessary[hm]
- Pursue TTFF and DGPS problems (Prove system at home with Win95 SW) [cr]
- Remove remaining memory leaks from Trigger Manager [mcm]
- Remove remaining memory leaks from domain server [hm]
- Try out speech on CJ again [jbr]
- Improve speech accuracy through more focused subvocabularies [jbr]
- Allow LocoMedia to function without need for complete training of subvocabs.[jbr]
- Devise 'one pass' trainer for quick and simple demos. [jbr]
- Start revising audio HCI. [jbr]
- Install FrontPage98 on Prawn [jbr/cr].
- Install Visual C++ and WinCE SDKon Prawn. [jbr]
- Phil to complete bench version of FootBridge before Xmas [pin]
This page last updated June 27, 2002
The material displayed is
provided 'as is'. Contents may not be reused without prior permission.
For problems or questions regarding this web
contact Cliff Randell.