|Documentation :||Hardware | Software | Tutorials||Wardrobe :||Jackets | Applications|
|Papers :||Notes | Proposals | Research||Administration :||Stock | Minutes | Progress|
At: 10.30 pm 3.35 MVB
Present: Mike McTernan, Matthew Baldwin, Michael Measures, Cliff Randell
- stop listening pipe; MM
- create Application lib e.g. printsay(), playsample(). MM
- reconnect 'phones; CR
- configure proxy server for 4 of WHSmiths, Dixons,Virgin, Waterstones, EBoutique, Mall; MB
- build one more pinger.CR
- done - but more testing needed CR/MMcT
- Lib needs debugging. MB
- rebuild NoteServer etc. MMcT
- rebuild set of utilities available under Locomedia MMcT
All (current) programs written this summer to be documented as web pages using Frontpage (optional). For each program the location of the source code and compiled file to be given; a brief (~1/2 page) description of the program's purpose and implementation is needed; and a User Guide to be written. To include WinCE and Java programs.
MM to write up Recogniser, Shopping App and Nino programs.
MMcT to write up Tourist, Notebook and Utilities.
MB to write up Camera and Proxy Server.
Web-pages to be linked to new LocoSoft folder.
Next Meeting will be a demo of the completed 'jacket with all the current applications : 10.30 a.m. 9th September Rm 1.15 MVB