In here are all the reports written by the current team
of researchers namely Alex,
James, Stewart and Tom.
The subject is broken down into various high-level
components and then subdivided into individual parts. The
menu on the left provides direct access to the high-level
Since some subjects have not yet been addressed, their
respective pages will contain no information - but watch
The system as we see it has several higher level
- This encapsulates a range of tasks from a simple
beep to indicate the hour; to speech synthesis.
- This is primarily the output display(s), but also
contains information surrounding the touch
sensitive overly that we're using as the primary
interface for user input.
- One of the main features of this project is that
it is a mobile system. And what better way to
navigate than by Global Positioning Satellites
- Your car's broken down in the middle of nowhere,
there's nobody about. What do you do? You 'ask'
the jacket to contact help
- This is a buffer area for things that are
probably important, but we've not gotten around
to thinking up appropriate titles for