[ Home | Plans | Meetings | Members | Search | Papers | Links | CyberWear | LocoSoft]
Project Meeting January 13th, 1998
10 am in David's office
Present: David, Henk, Nathan, PhilN, Jim
A short meeting. Nathan Sitwell joined us! We have three candidates to interview for
the RA position (after filtering by Henk). This includes two candidates from the Times
advertisement and one internal applicant from the final year of Bristol's Computer Systems
Engineering course. Interviewing will go ahead on next Tuesday. We discussed and agreed
the necessary requirements for the RA candidate.
We are still awaiting conclusion of ERP contract signing before the PC can be ordered.
- Henk to move equipment or sort some form of backup option for the computing equipment.
[still awaiting Rob's return]
- Phil to pursue Hitachi display solution using only 5V power requirements. [pending
display conference this week]
- Phil to get in touch with Via (Digital Strong Arm?!) What is all this hardware bunkum?!
Aerials coming out of their bottoms if you ask me.
- Jim to buy a new PCMCIA card reader for programme out of the ERP funds. After this Alex
to get going on installing the "Where is the CyberJacket?" web page and finally
link it to this web.
- Henk to arrange for wearable team email address to be moved to the 'Bristol server' and
updated. [still awaiting Rob's return]
- Team to read and comment on the team strategy document.
[carried over pending arrival of new RA]
- David to contact Peter Saraga at Philips about their possible BWCI involvement. [carried
- David to arrange for EE staff to sit in on the BWCI team meetings. Maybe just initially
as project supervisors or visitors. [carried over - getting hold of Joe is hard!]
- David to pursue accomodation options now that the Chemistry building is becoming
increasingly uninhabitable. This includes some short term solution for equipment and for
Alex and James.
- David to continue working with Hugh Aldridge to resolve confidentiality and
non-disclosure issues. [carried over]
[Next meeting | Previous meeting
| Meetings | Back to top]
The material displayed is
provided 'as is' and is subject to use restrictions.
For problems or questions regarding this web
contact Cliff Randell.
Last updated: January 14, 2000.
ęCopyright Hewlett-Packard 1997-2000.