[ Home | Plans | Meetings | Members | Search | Papers | Links | CyberWear | LocoSoft]
Speech Recognition Meeting: 28th January 1999
Meeting to progress development of grammar to provide demo at end of February.
At: 2:00pm, HPLabs Marianne's Office
Present: Marianne Hickey, Mike McTernan, Cliff Randell
- Proposal for grammar developed by Mike and Cliff - current version on web [cnr, mm]
- Proposed grammar to be progressed incorporating these features: [mm, cnr]
- 'cancel' to be option on all paths.
- 'cancel' returns to last correctly recognised command.
- change of domain is confirmed to user.
- domains to be replaced with user friendly options e.g. shopping list, to-do list.
- User to be prompted to exit domain at end of playing notes.
- Roger to be consulted on versioning, global variance use, and rejection. [mh]
- HPLabs facilities offered for recording wav files. [mh]
- In due course Recogniser menu system to be rewritten [mm], and full duplex sound card to
be explored (important to achieve fully 'unconciously' wearable). [cnr]
- Future ideas web page to be set up to include automatic user identification; intelligent
monitoring of effectiveness of interface; and initiation of retraining where appropriate.
[Meetings | Back to top]
The material displayed is
provided 'as is' and is subject to use restrictions.
For problems or questions regarding this web
contact Cliff Randell.
Last updated: January 14, 2000.
ęCopyright Hewlett-Packard 1997-2000.