[ Home | Plans | Meetings | Members | Search | Papers | Links | CyberWear | LocoSoft]
Equipment transferred to Bristol University
The following equipment was transferred to Bristol University
(23.6.97) as a long term loan:
- Two VGA monitors, two keyboards and two mice
- Two modified power supplies
- A Floppy disk drive unit
- An Ethernet card with PC104 interface
- A Soundblaster card with PC104 interface
- A PCMCIA to serial interface card.
- A double PCMIA interface card with PC104 interface
- Two 20MB PCMCIA flash cards
- One 260MB and one 170MB PCMCIA hard disk drive cards
- Two Seiko/Epson motherboards with 486 processor cards
with manuals, boot disks and drivers
- One copy of MS FrontPage web publishing software
And thereafter: <what> (<when>, <delivered
- Jupiter/Rockwell GPS card set with serial line interface
- LCD display (28/7/97, pin)
- Resistive overlay for display (1/8/97, pin)
- Second PC104 Soundblaster card (1/8/97, pin)
- 6 Batteries and holders and two
- Two power boards. (12/8/97 pin?)
- Two more Epson motherboards - one steel encased! To
replace motherboard with broken PCMCIA slot (4/11/97,
- HP320LX and docking port (4/7/98 jbr)
- Two microphones, one in the ear, the other noise
cancelling (7/98 mh/jbr)
- ICEPIC development kit and manuals (7/98 pin)
- TCP/IP book (7/98 jbr)
Lost in transition: I thought we'd given these items to
Bristol, but they've never seen them! Should have been with the
- A four serial line PC104 card - cant find anywhere
(noticed lost 13/8/97)
- One more 20MB flash card (noticed lost 18/8/97)
The material displayed is
provided 'as is' and is subject to use restrictions.
For problems or questions regarding this web
contact Cliff Randell.
Last updated: January 14, 2000.
ęCopyright Hewlett-Packard 1997-2000.